It's high time for our industry and the world to gare up, to control and over come this pandemic. While there is an urge to restore travel and recreation, we also need to take precautions to ensure your and our safety. It with this regard, and in accordance with the guidelines stated by the WHO and the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, we have taken the following steps:
Keeping in mind that the safety of our Guests and team members come first:-
- Every team is registered on Arogya-setu App, hand gloves, shield & three-layered Mask.
- Proper temperature screening of the team every day.
- Proper sanitization of shoes of all the team every day.
- All team is briefed for all the protocols and will be monitored for hand hygiene, respiratory hygiene & Good personal hygiene.
- Alcohol-based hand rub containing 70% alcohol is placed in team areas.
- Proper training has been provided to all the team for the prevention and handling of COVID -19.
- Proper cleaning of the rooms and common areas with freshly prepaid Sodium hydrochloride and wipes, all of which contain 70 % alcohol.
- Proper Sanitization of yoga mats & sports equipment after every use.
- Proper temperature screening of guests at the time of check-in and Check out.
- Proper sanitization of Luggage at the time of check-in and check-out.
- Every Guest has to be registered with the Arogya setu App.
- Proper sanitization of shoes of all the guests every day.
- Proper temperature screening of guests every day.
- Disclosure of the previous 15 Days' travel history is mandatory at the time of booking/check-in.
- Three-layered masks would be provided to all the guests, and mandatory to be worn once in the common area as a precaution.
- Alcohol-based hand rub containing 70% alcohol is placed in every room and all the common areas.
- Social distancing is taken care of in the dining area.
- The restaurant is only for in House guests. No walk-in guests would be allowed entry into the premises.